Yesterday toxicology reports revealed that the late rocker Prince died of an accidental overdose of a powerful painkiller...
According to the Midwest Medical Examiner's official report Prince died of an accidental overdose of the drug Fentanyl.
The coroner also ruled there were "no other significant conditions" contributing to his death, definitively shutting down the erroneous H.I.V. and AIDS rumors that dogged the rocker immediately following his passing.
A criminal investigation into how Prince obtained the drug is ongoing.