And you know Jay had to suck some MAJOR Sprint dick to sell that 33%! What about the other 67%?....
I feel like this rumor came out a few years ago and Sprint shut it down. If they have actually come back around and put a stake in the pie I'm sure it's just to make Tidal look "good on paper." and not enough to actually save the sinking ship.
Like when Sears and KMart joined forces?
Not too many Black men winning... especially with their own people. Great job to him and the rest of the board of Tidal. I need that kind of motivation to move forward...
@10:29Well if you're in business make sure you have some people on your team who know wtf they're doing. Then you won't end with egg on your face like Jay.
Right 10.29*claps* Congratulations to Jay Z for finally finding a corporation to buy 1/3 of his company despite originally selling it as a anti corporation.Congratulations, you played yourself. *Kahlid voice*
There are a lot of Black women and men out here winning. Most of us don't have a pr machine and obsessed stans to cheer us on. Congratulations to the Carter's for staying afloat.
Gotta Love Jay, he never gives up and keeps things moving. He missed the boat on supporting Hillary and not The Donald, who would of helped him business - Trump is on record saying he liked him. Huge mistake on Jay's part. Hopefully, Jay and Beyonce have lost the arrogant behavior.
Regardless to this and how the Carter family struggles (lying, cheating, stealing, con games, etc...) to put food on their table...Humble pie is no where in their diet.
Jay paid $56 million in 2015, and just sold 1/3 for $200 million in 2017 (which puts the total value at $600 million). Sounds like he maid some money. . .
oh the lies are endless. just endless. i can't even begin to tell you. let me just say that nobody is buying tidal for 200 million at 1 third.
#Long Time Lurker please get in here.
Lies and more lies...when will this bullshit charade end?!
Sprint are bargain basement shoppers. Obviously the numbers are inflated. Cute marketing picture though.hehe
@10:10 No. Sears did a merger when they bought Kmart. . I dont think sprint will have a music streaming service. And also, Lol I doubt Tital will launch it's first cell phone device. Lol. hearing how much data usage will drain in up to a day Lool. Bwahaahhaaa. Jay, your Camalocity is ALL sorts of Wrong.Lol.