Thursday, May 04, 2017

Prince Estate Ordered to Pay $1 Million for Blocked EP


Last month the Estate of the late rocker Prince filed a restraining order banning the release of a new Prince EP by producer George Ian Boxill [click here if you missed that].

Now the estate has to pay...

According to reports the restraining order banning new music from Prince has been extended but the judge also ordered the estate to pay a $1 million bond that will go to Boxill if the upcoming trial determines he has the right to release music he worked on with Prince.

Earlier reports claimed the family wanted to wait until their reality show to release any new music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, these white lawyers are using Prince's Estate like an ATM. The family are a bunch of idiots too.

Anonymous said...

^^^This. The best way to defeat them is to refuse to buy any of what 'the estate' puts out with his name on it. Remember him for the work he's done--musically & philanthropically. We will carry his legacy for him.

Post a Comment