Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Martin Lawrence Speaks on Bad Boys Sequel


Last week rumors spread that Sony Pictures pulled Bad Boys III Bad Boys for Life starring Martin Lawrence and Will Smith from their upcoming release schedule [click here if you missed that].

Now Martin fears the film may never get made...

Martin Lawrence tells Entertainment Weekly
“I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out. Will (Smith) is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”
“I’m there, I’m ready right now. If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neither of yall are hot commodities right now, Sony doesn't want to invest.

Anonymous said...

martin needs re-invent himself as a leading man. maybe he can do another tv show

Anonymous said...

9:47 that's a great idea. Perhaps he can do a mini-tour with his comedy with new material and as a sober person he'd sell out every night.

Martin was never more deep into drugs than he was doing the show/starring in movies, so perhaps a Netflix program for him. And Will Smith is the King of the Flops these days so they both need a new plan. I'm rooting for both of them, though.

Anonymous said...

I imagine he needs this film, ain't nobody jumping to set him in a film. His one-dimensional silly-immature-dumb-coon act is tiring

Anonymous said...

Will is fine in that pic.

YungBalla2008 said...

Sony doesn't want to support it because they're aren't any baby mamas in the movie and they're both dressed up like men.

Post a Comment