Monday, December 11, 2017

Terry Crews's Show on the Chopping Block?


Last month actor Terry Crews revealed he had been sexually harassed by high powered Hollywood agent Adam Venit [click here if you missed that].

In totally unrelated news, Terry's TV show Brooklyn Nine-Nine might not see a season six...

In a recent interview Brooklyn Nine-Nine creator Dan Goor admits the show suffers from very low ratings, around 1 million viewers, and sounds unsure if Fox will order another season.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine recently filmed their 100th episode.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

its done 5 seasons. that's good enough for syndication. he'll get a residual check.

Anonymous said...

Syndication is after 100 shows, let's hope he gets that far is the show is cancelled. Fortunately, there are enough of the "me too" crew to help him get on another great show or film. I actually believe Terry is very talented and I hope they don't ice him out of the business.

Stay up Terry!!!

Anonymous said...

Get that thong ready Terry

YungBalla2008 said...

Syndication USED TO be for 100 episodes that all changed around 2009

Chrissy Snow said...

Before he told his story Terry said he was prepared to change careers whenever the time is right. I'm guessing he will be okay.

Anonymous said...

i tried to watch B99 but couldn't get into it. he's not a good actor. i'm amazed he keeps finding roles since friday after next and that's no shade

Anonymous said...

@230

remember that "Mansion party" joke that Katt Williams told? *hint hint*

Anonymous said...

His resids and sue money will need to be enough cuz he aint working in this town no more.

Anonymous said...

I like the show, but they keep moving the show around.

Post a Comment