Thursday, May 07, 2020

Kevin Hart $60 Million Lawsuit Tossed Out


Last week the woman suing Kevin Hart for $60 million for leaking their sex tape refiled her case in LA County Court [click here if you missed that].

Now we know why...

This week her case in federal court against Kevin was dismissed for being filed in the wrong venue. 

Montia Sabbag accuses Kevin Hart of conspiring with his former acting buddy JT Jackson to film and leak their sex tape for publicity. 

3 comments:

Niyabinghi/ObeahWomanWarrior said...

The eyes are the windows to the soul, and this man looks like he has some type of entity living within him. His ass need to go see a qualified shaman/shawoman, to get those unclean alcoholic spirits off him. His eyes look dead and all you can see is them duppies on his rass.

Anonymous said...

She will refile. Her lawyers don't sound to bright if they filed in the wrong court.

The King Of The Real said...

He just needs to pay her off and be done with it. Kevin constantly messing up

Post a Comment