Not so fast...
From ExtraTV
Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson is set to drop a new four-part Netflix documentary about disgraced music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs.
Could the docuseries “Sean Combs: The Reckoning” be the latest salvo in 50’s long-running war with Diddy?
Though Diddy and 50 have been beefing for years, a source tells “Extra” that the doc covers Diddy’s life from childhood to present and is “very balanced, not a hit piece.”
50 Cent and Diddy have been feuding ever since 50 dropped the 2006 diss track “The Bomb,” alleging Combs was involved in the 1997 murder of the Notorious B.I.G. Combs has denied the accusation.
50 Cent has been vocal about Diddy over the years, but has defended his attacks.
Last year, he told People magazine, “Look, it seems like I'm doing some extremely outrageous things, but I haven't. It's really me just saying what I've been saying for 10 years."
He continued, “Now it's becoming more full-facing in the news with the Puffy stuff, but away from that, I'm like, ‘Yo, it's just my perspective because I stayed away from that stuff the entire time, because this is not my style.’”
“Sean Combs: The Reckoning” premieres December 2 on Netflix.

3 comments:
Not watching.
EXTRA & PEOPLE MAGAZINE - ARE IN BED WITH PUTTING OUT FAVORABLE CELEB SPIN.
IN OTHER WORDS NOT CREDIBLE.
THEY PRINT WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO PRINT
BY CELEB AGENTS & MANAGERS
This won’t erase the fact that diddy had his baby mama lost and turned out.
Post a Comment