Friday, May 11, 2018

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Canceled


Last year there were rumors Brooklyn Nine-Nine was on the chopping block at Fox just weeks after one of its stars, Terry Crews, filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against his agent at William Morris Endeavor [click here if you missed that].

The rumors were true...

This week Fox announced Brooklyn Nine-Nine had not been picked up for season six.

However, in the 24 hours since the announcement, there has been such an uproar on social media that Hulu is considering reviving the series.

5 comments:

Ijs said...

I'm beginning to believe that anything Terry Crews has to do with is going to be on the chopping block. The BLACK BALLING has started....IJS

Anonymous said...

Its first season's ratings were 4.80. Its last season's ratings were 2.87. NBC just saved it by picking it for a new season despite the year after year ratings decline.

There's evil everywhere, including Hollywood, but the cancellation was fair if not heartbreaking. I love Terry. I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but this show almost got cancelled every year. We're lucky we got that many seasons on Fox and we're lucky it's un-cancelled.

Anonymous said...

This show is ass. Good riddance!

Anonymous said...

Nope--got picked up by NBC. Good, brothers still got a job.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but no.

Post a Comment