Thursday, March 07, 2019

Damon Dash Ordered to Stop Promoting Movie


Back in January Damon Dash was sued by a production company claiming he was still promoting their film and attempting to negotiate deals on their behalf even though he was no longer associated with the project [click here if you missed that].

Damon has been ordered to stand down...

From The Blast
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, a New York federal judge has ordered a temporary injunction against Damon Dash as part of the lawsuit filed by his former business partner.
The judge is prohibiting Dash from marketing, advertising or publicly promoting the film “Dear Frank” until the outcome of the lawsuit.
Earlier this year, director Josh Webber and Muddy Water Pictures, represented by powerhouse attorney Chris Brown, sued Damon Dash accusing him of publicly claiming he was a part of “Dear Frank,” despite the fact that he had already been dropped from the film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOSS shit.....lol FOH

Anonymous said...

Again...he talks too damn much. Just stfu sometimes.

Post a Comment