Saturday, June 22, 2019

Steve Harvey Moving Sand and Soul Fest


Last week Steve Harvey announced his third annual Sand and Soul Festival kick-off in the Dominican Republic [click here if you missed that].

Now Steve is looking for a new location after several American tourist died in DR under mysterious circumstances...

From Business Insider
The third-annual Steve Harvey Sand and Soul Festival is moving out of the Dominican Republic, according to an email to customers seen by INSIDER.
It was set to take place in October at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana, where two US tourists have died in the past year. Sand & Soul Executive Producer Morgan Hawthorne wrote in an email to ticket buyers that the festival is still finalizing the details on a new location, which will be revealed next week.
“There has been a lot of negative media in the recent weeks surrounding the Dominican Republic and its safety for tourists to travel. We want you to know that higher than anything, we regard your safety as most important. This is why it has been an easy decision for us to move the Sand & Soul Festival out of the Dominican Republic this year,” Sand & Soul Executive Producer Morgan Hawthorne wrote in an email to ticket buyers.
“We ask that you allow us until the top of next week to disclose the new location to you, as we finalize the details,” the email said. “At this time our main concern was to give you peace of mind that the Dominican Republic is no longer a part of the 2019 Sand & Soul experience.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

R in NYC says:

Smart move on their part. Something dark and sinister is definitely going on down there.

Anonymous said...

I don't care if they were giving the tickets and trip for free. I don't fuck with shady Steve Harvey.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed The Steve Harvey show will he come back

Anonymous said...

Smart move Uncle Steve

Post a Comment