Friday, September 24, 2021

Michael K. Williams Cause of Death Revealed


Earlier this month actor Michael K. Williams was found dead inside his Brooklyn penthouse [click here if you missed that]. 

Now we know the official cause of death...

Actor Michael K. Williams died inside his luxury Brooklyn penthouse after ingesting fentanyl-laced heroin and cocaine, an autopsy revealed.
The New York Coroner's office ruled the 54-year-old's death accidental today, naming the cause as 'acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, heroin and cocaine.'
Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid that is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent. It can cause death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn he fine right there

Malika said...

Fentanyl is the devil.

ms mac said...

Such a tragedy and a waste of life. He had to know the risks of mixing all three drugs so a part of me believes this wasn't a complete accident. It's not like we don't hear about people ODing every day from laced drugs but this wasn't his first rodeo and this concoction couldn't be any less than deadly. What was he thinking? We'll never know. But it's sad nonetheless and I hope his spirit is finally at peace.

Anonymous said...

He was chasing the HIGH. Addicts cant get high off of yesterdays drug. The body gets used it and you need more and different mixtures to get high.

Unknown said...

He didn't take it all, all of it was in the coke

Unknown said...

Black folks… stop doing fuckin drugs. This ain’t the fuckin heroin and crack epidemic. Either seek fuckin therapy for your problems or get some spiritual healing

Anonymous said...

The street dealers are mixing that Fentanyl crap in everything now. You have to be very careful when taking any substance off the street. Get your weed from a dispensary. A tiny amount of Fentanyl is lethal! Go get a NarCan kit and test your substances for Fentanyl.

Anonymous said...

I doubt if many people knowingly take Fentanyl . People are putting that crap in everything to make their product seem more potent . RIP

Anonymous said...

@2:39, its no way a user don't know about fentanyl. Ish is everywhere and easy to get. They know. They just take a chance and hope the hit not gonna kill em.

Anonymous said...

@9:31am
We can only hope your judgemental ass gets a bag of fentanyl. We won't have to see your comments on RWS calling folks who comment on here dummies anymore.

Anonymous said...

When you buy it and take it how is it a accident? A accident is someone holding you down and forcing it down your throat or shooting it in your arm. Just because you didn't mean to od you know your playing Russian roulette and know your chances of dying.

Unknown said...

Yeah the street dealers are lacing the drugs with shit. I doubt MK knew it had a lethal mixture. It could've been a Hollywood handler who was told to give dude the drugs. Just like it was Fat Joe who allegedly gave Big Pun his lethal hit that sent him into cardiac arrest. Same with DMX. These street pharmacists are as dumb as Kanan in Raising Kanan smdh

Anonymous said...

@11:27 bish when did I call anybody a dummy? You obviously triggered and got me confused with somebody else. Did your druggy daddy OD? But you must be a dummy since you don't even know what you talking about.

Anonymous said...

Broke my heart so I couldn't talk about it. Such a waste of a great talent. Please be careful, people.

TRACI404 said...

These Dealers lacing everything with this ish. It only takea a tiny bit - the size of a pinch of salt to kill yoi. 3 comedians died in L.A. the same-weekend he did from cocain laced this ish.
SAD #RIP

Post a Comment